Saturday, June 30, 2012

Macadamia Hair Repair Masque

My hair is dead! I cut it every three months, i have crazy split ends & what i hate the most is that it takes three thousand years to grow 😖 ! That all happened when i decided to get highlights four years ago! And until this date my hair suffers the consequences for it!

Ive heard good things about this product so I went to Ulta and purchased it for $30, best $30 i ever spent!!! Directions say to apply it twice a week for about 7 mins! I always apply it for about 15 & then rinse! The smell is amazing & your hair feels so clean, refresh and soft after the first use! Its definitely an amazing treatment!!

3 comments:

  1. When the boyf goes to america he can get me some of this #frizzyhairproblems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, New member ..
    Really cute blog, congratulations you are very good ..
    If you go to see me go I just opened my blog ..
    I'll wait
    kisses ♥

    Miss Cherry's Diary ~ ♔ Beauty

    ReplyDelete