Thursday, August 2, 2012

Peacock Summer Eyes!













BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition Palette
I first applied the orange on my eye crease, then I applied the blue on my eyelid , then I applied the same blue to my inner and outer corner and out lined the bottom.
No colors were blended.


Then I applied MAC EYESHADOW in the color Rule to my Crease, blending it with the orange.


With a pencil brushed i dabbed a little of MAC EYESHADOW in color COPPERING and applied it in between the now blended orange and blue.
Then went over it with a blending blush, blending the copper color with the blue and orange.
This gave it a little dark orange color on the outter eye lid.


I used Mac PHLOOF to highlight my brow bone. 


 I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in color PEACOCK over the blue, then outlined the top and bottom eye and waterline. 

I dabbed NYX roll on Shimmer in COLOR GREEN, over the jumbo pencil I had just applied. With a clean blending brush, I blended the shimmer and pencil. This gave it a smooth, no hard edge finish.

To finish off, I applied my eyeliner, (NYX COSMETICS NEW EYELINER "THE CURVE"), Then applied ARDELL Eyelashes #136 Black, then my favorite mascara Maybelline Voluminous in Carbon Black.
I hope you enjoyed!
Any questions or suggestions please let me know!

Dulce

4 comments:

  1. that is absolutely stunning! such a beautiful look, LOVE it :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just stumbled across your blog...and I love it! Love your eye makeup here! I'm adding you to my reading list...check out my blog if you like! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looks are gorgeous! Definitely going to follow!

    By the way thank you very much for following my blog!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete